Table Types for Positioning or Pushing Movement
Like the Rod Type, the Table Type can be used for positioning and pushing movements. The Rod Type is the preferred version for pushing operations on account of its higher force and larger variety of types.
- The workpiece can be fastened to the screw holes on the surface of the table and the head plate.
- Torques in the "pitching", "yawing" and "rolling" directions can be absorbed by the linear ball circulating guide built into the table.
- High-rigidity types are optionally selectable. With two guide blocks, the permissible dynamic torques are increased up to 4.3-fold in the "pitching" and "yawing" directions.
High-resolution battery-less absolute encoder
Many slider axes are equipped as standard or optionally with a battery-less absolute encoder that no longer requires a battery for the saving of position data. Referencing drives, external home sensors or the regular replacement of batteries are thus consigned to the past.
Application examples for table types
- Replacement for pneumatic slider axes.
- Clamping tasks such as the clamping of a workpiece on both sides.
- Positioning tasks such as the holding of a workpiece with the front side of the table.
- Pushing workpieces on a conveyor belt to the side.
- Mobile vertical axis of a Cartesian system.