Fast Automated Production
SCARA robots are a popular option for small robotic assembly applications. IAI offers a wide range of models for all applications, from the low-cost entry-level IXP, a cost-effective entry point to automated manufacturing, to the latest IXA high performance SCARA robot, with very fast cycle times.
IXA SCARA Robots achieve fastest cycle times
The high-speed IXA SCARA Robot holds the fastest cycle times and yet achieves a lower price than previous SCARA models. The arch motion smoothly blends both horizontal and vertical motion to accomplish continuous high-speed cycle times. The new SCARA robot is even more affordable than previous models. Plus, it offers even better performance and functionality. They are available in the standard version or as a high-speed type.
Equipped with a battery-less absolute Encoder as standard. There is no need to replace batteries and less maintenance.
At a glance:
- IXA High-speed SCARA achieve fastest cycle times.
- Equipped with a battery-less absolute encoder as standard.
- Low vibration, accurate positioning.
- Achieves a lower price.
Cost-effective stepper motor type IXP
By adopting stepper motors the IXP series costs around 1/2 a conventional model. The IXP achieves a payload equivalent to that of a conventional model by adopting high-output drivers.
All IXP models are equipped with battery-less absolute encoders as standard that does not require batteries. Since battery replacement is no longer necessary, maintenance man-hours are reduced.
At a glance:
- All models come standard with battery-less absolute encoders.
- The cost of IXP is around half of the traditional models.
- Lighter than conventional models.
- Added 3-axis specification, 4-axis with gripper specification.
- Equipped with optimal speed and acceleration/deceleration settings
IX SCARA robots feature high performance and functionality
IX SCARA robots have the best performance in their class in terms of high speed performance, payload and positioning repeatability.
In addition to standard versions in different sizes, there are also ultra-compact models and high-speed types. Special designs, for example, for normal and inverse ceiling or wall mounting complete the offer.
At a glance:
- Achieves high speeds, payload and precision.
- Easy programming makes these actuators much more user-friendly.
- It supports a wide variety of arm lengths, ranging from 120 mm to 800 mm.