Fast Automated Production
SCARA robots are widely used for small robotic assembly applications. IAI offers a wide range of models for all applications, from the low-cost entry-level IXP model to the latest IXA high-performance SCARA robot, with extremely short cycle times. There are also various types for wall or ceiling mounting.
SCARA Robots for the cleanroom and IP-protected types
High-speed SCARA Robot: IXA Series
One of the fastest in the industry IAI introduces one of the industry's fastest SCARA robots, the new IXA Series of high-performance SCARA robots. The series includes standard and high-speed types with arm lengths from 180 to 600 mm.
The new IXA SCARA robots are even more affordable than previous models. Plus, it offers even better performance and functionality. With the free IXA simulation software, customers can check the SCARA movements without real robot use and measure the cycle time quickly and easily.
Cost-effective stepper motor type IXP
By adopting stepper motors the IXP series costs around 1/2 a conventional model. The IXP achieves a payload equivalent to that of a conventional model by adopting high-output drivers.
All IXP models are equipped with battery-less absolute encoders as standard that does not require batteries. Since battery replacement is no longer necessary, maintenance man-hours are reduced.
At a glance:
- All models come standard with battery-less absolute encoders.
- The cost of IXP is around half of the traditional models.
- Lighter than conventional models.
- Added 3-axis specification, 4-axis with gripper specification.
- Equipped with optimal speed and acceleration/deceleration settings
IX SCARA robots feature high performance and functionality
IX SCARA robots have the best performance in their class in terms of high speed performance, payload and positioning repeatability.
In addition to standard versions in different sizes, there are also ultra-compact models and high-speed types. Special designs, for example, for normal and inverse ceiling or wall mounting complete the offer.
At a glance:
- Achieves high speeds, payload and precision.
- Easy programming makes these actuators much more user-friendly.
- It supports a wide variety of arm lengths, ranging from 120 mm to 800 mm.